Leverage Small Business Content via Social Media Marketing

For 3 years every week, Mike would stand up at his small business networking meeting and provide useful information about some aspect of his business via Elevator Statements, PowerPoint presentations, and handouts. Yet only 5% of his business came from this networking group. The other 95% of his business never saw or heard this information. [...]